- Stainless steel housing
- Compatible with Zero Soot systems
- Will fit generators from 100kW – 1350 kW
- Robust and gas-tight reactor design
- Actual urea flow measurement
- PLC control terminal with full color screen
- Compact design
- IMO Tier III certified
- Lloyd’s Register approved
Our modular NOx System for diesel engines in generator set applications offers reliable reduction of NOx to comply with the IMO Tier III NOx requirements for certain Emission Control Areas which are effective per January 1st, 2016. NOx is reduced by Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) with use of UREA (Ad Blue) injection in the exhaust stream.
The compact design is suitable for engine rooms with limited space. Furthermore, Zero NOx systems can be combined with our Zero Soot systems. The standard range perfectly fits generator sets in the range of 100kW up to 1350kW and has a robust steel housing. Download the product sheet to see all the specifications or contact us to know more.